One of the main services that EuroClio provides is the development of educational resources. Whether it is a collection of Teaching Strategies, a Place-based Learning Toolkit or an eLearning Activity, educational resources are always co-designed by transnational teams of educators, education professionals and researchers around the globe. As a Young Professional working on the development of educational resources, you will be involved in co-creating teacher and student materials for different topics such as dealing with difficult pasts in a post-conflict setting, remembrance, and disinformation, with a strong focus on the development of core democratic skills and competences. In addition (and depending on the project), you will also contribute to impact assessment and the development of policy recommendations.
For our work on educational resources, we are looking for Young Professionals with:
- Excellent writing skills in English;
- Experience or academic background in pedagogy is considered an asset;
- Strong analytical skills to critically reflect on the subject matter and understanding the context in which the resources are developed and implemented;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with different stakeholders in the co-creation and implementation process of resources;
- Experience with impact assessment is considered an asset;
- Experience with editing texts for academic or educational purposes is considered an asset.