Each year, we publish an Annual Report. These have many purposes, including:
- Informing donors, members, partners and potential donors, members and partners about our work during the previous year
- Informing the wider public about our work during the previous year
- Informing our Board about our progress over the last year
- Showcasing what we have accomplished over the last 12 months
- Acting as an institutional memory of EuroClio
- Demonstrating the key results and outputs from projects and other events
- Giving an idea of who we are, how we work and what we achieve
- Demonstrating where we have had an impact, how, on who and in what way
Acknowledging our achievements but also what we still have to do and improve upon!
If you would like to see the archive of Annual Reports and Financial Annual Reports, click here.
EuroClio is recognized by the Dutch Tax Authorities as a Public Benefit Organisation. Every year, in order to keep this status, EuroClio publishes a report with details on its spending, activities fundraising activities. You can find this, and more informationa about the ANBI status here.