Skip to content
Who we are
Mission and vision
Governance and Policy Documents
Institute for Historical Justice and Reconciliation
What we do
Online Teaching in the Visegrad Region
In Europe Schools
Learning History that is not yet History II
Sharing European Histories
European Data Space for Cultural Heritage
EuroClio Regranting Scheme
Online Course for Online Teaching
EuroClio Traineeship Programme
Council of Europe
Latest annual report
EuroClio & Members
Updates from the Association, Members and Projects.
Ways to engage with the work of EuroClio and partners.
Blogs, interviews, stories, and other content curated by our Outreach team.
Reviews of books, documentaries or other publications that are relevant to the teaching of history.
Become a member
Registration Form for Individual Membership
Registration Form for Individual Membership
Agustin De Julio
Are you a member of one of EuroClio's member organisations?
Members of our associations are most welcome to join EuroClio individually! We encourage you to also join a national association if you are not yet a member.
Please, indicate which association
Albanian Association of History Teachers “Youth and History”
All-Ukrainian Association of Teachers of History and Social Studies (Nova Doba)
American Historical Association
Armenian Association of History Educators
Armenian Center for Democratic Education (CIVITAS)
Association for Citizenship Teaching
Association for Education and Human Rights Promotion
Association for Historical Dialogue and Research (Cyprus)
Association for History Education in Greece
Association for Social History – EuroClio
Association Linea Gotica
Association of History Teachers of Germany
Association of Secondary School Teachers in Israel
Basque Network of Schools
Bosnian History Teachers’ Association
Bulgarian History Teachers’ Association
Cambridge International School of Tunis
Centre for Education and Innovations
China Association for NGO Cooperation
Citizenship and Democracy Association (CIDEM)
Clio’92 – Association of Research Groups on History Teaching and Learning
Croatian History Teachers’ Association
Danish History Teachers’ Association
Digital Heritage UK
Documenta – Center for Dealing with the Past
Dutch History Teachers’ Association
Education for the 21st Century
Educational Research Institute
Estonian History Teachers’ Association
European Educational Publishers Group
Faculty of Philosophy – University of Split
Finnish Association for Teachers of History and Social Studies
French History and Geography Teachers’ Association
Georg Eckert Institute
Georgian Association of History Educators
Gernika Peace Museum Foundation
Hamburg University; History Education Department
Historical Institute Parri Emilia-Romagna
History Educators’ Union Association of Turkey
History Teachers Association of Montenegro
History Teachers’ Association of Buriatia
History Teachers’ Association of Iceland
History Teachers’ Association of Ireland
History Teachers’ Association of Kosovo
History Teachers’ Association of Macedonia (ANIM)
History Teachers’ Association of Moscow
History Teachers’ Association of Romania (APIR-Clio)
History Teachers’ Association of Switzerland
History Teachers’ Association of Tatarstan
History Teachers’ Association of the Czech Republic
Holocaust Education Trust Ireland
Hungarian History Teachers’ Association
Institute for the Study of Totalitarian Regimes
Institute of National Remembrance
International Society for History Didactics
Latvian History Teachers’ Association
Lebanese Association for History
Lithuanian History Teachers’ Association
Luxembourg Association of Teachers of History
Maltese History Teachers’ Association
Moroccan Center for Civic Education
National Association of Young Historians of Moldova (ANTIM)
National Museum of Korean Contemporary History
Norwegian History Teachers’ Association
Panhellenic Association of Philologists (P.E.F)
Pedagogical Institute of Cyprus
POLIS – The Austrian Centre for Citizenship Education in Schools
Polish History Teachers’ Association
Portuguese History Teachers’ Association
Public Union of Azerbaijan History Educators
Scottish Association of Teachers of History
Slovenian History Teachers’ Association
Society for History Didactics Austria
Spanish Association of History and Geography Teachers
St. Petersburg Academy of In-Service Pedagogical Education
Swedish History Teachers’ Association
The Association of Sociology Teachers in Secondary Schools in Iceland
The Society for Historical Sciences in Romania
United Kingdom History Teacher Education
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Antigua and Barbuda
Bolivia (Plurinational State of)
Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo (Democratic Republic of the)
Eswatini (Kingdom of)
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
French Southern Territories
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
Ireland (Republic of)
Isle of Man
Korea (Democratic People's Republic of)
Korea (Republic of)
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Micronesia (Federated States of)
Moldova (Republic of)
North Macedonia (Republic of)
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine (State of)
Papua New Guinea
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Martin (French part)
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Syrian Arab Republic
Taiwan, Republic of China
Tanzania (United Republic of)
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United States Minor Outlying Islands
United States of America
Vatican City State
Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)
Virgin Islands (British)
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Wallis and Futuna
Join a special interest group!
Would you like to join a Special Interest Group?
Teachers as Researchers
Teachers as Researchers actively support, encourage and share educational research taking place within the EuroClio community.
Membership fee and payment
Individual Members are required to pay a fee of at least €20 per year. Appendix 2 of the Internal Rules shows the suggested fees for individual members based on their net income per month.
Your annual membership fee
The membership fee will be billed annually.
Name on Card
Terms and Conditions
I have read and agree to the
terms and conditions
that apply to membership of EuroClio.
Terms and conditions of individual membership
1. These terms and conditions (hereafter: Terms) apply to individual membership of EuroClio – Inspiring History and Citizenship Educators (hereafter: the Association or EuroClio).
2. The Association’s Statutes and Internal Rules are applicable to individual membership of the Association.
Applications, renewal and cancelation of membership
3. All applications for individual membership are subject to approval of the Association. EuroClio reserves the right to deny or terminate membership in accordance with its Statutes and Internal Rules.
4. Members who wish to cancel their membership, are required to send an official notice to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line “Termination of Membership”, referencing their membership ID.
5. EuroClio will automatically renew the membership subscription each year. EuroClio will notify Members of the renewal at least two weeks in advance.
6. Payment of the membership fee is required at the time of application for membership. Payment is charged or debited at the completion of the check-out process. EuroClio uses Stripe for secure payments online.
7. EuroClio will notify Members at least two weeks in advance of renewal of the membership subscription and payment of the membership fee.
8. In accordance with EuroClio’s Internal Rules, Members are free to choose the amount of their membership fee. A minimum fee of €20 per year is required.
9. EuroClio values the privacy of its Members. The Association only collects, stores and processes personal data for internal use, and will never share Members’ information without their explicit permission.
10. EuroClio reserves the right to store and process personal data of Members (full name, home address, phone number, email address, membership data, payment information) for membership administration purposes, until cancelation of their membership.
11. Members are entitled to request full disclosure about their personal data that EuroClio is storing and processing.
Page load link
Go to Top