Membership fee and payment
Individual Members are required to pay a fee of at least €20 per year. Appendix 2 of the Internal Rules shows the suggested fees for individual members based on their net income per month. More information
Terms and conditions of individual membership
1. These terms and conditions (hereafter: Terms) apply to individual membership of EuroClio – Inspiring History and Citizenship Educators (hereafter: the Association or EuroClio).
2. The Association’s Statutes and Internal Rules are applicable to individual membership of the Association.
Applications, renewal and cancelation of membership
3. All applications for individual membership are subject to approval of the Association. EuroClio reserves the right to deny or terminate membership in accordance with its Statutes and Internal Rules.
4. Members who wish to cancel their membership, are required to send an official notice to email@example.com, with subject line “Termination of Membership”, referencing their membership ID.
5. EuroClio will automatically renew the membership subscription each year. EuroClio will notify Members of the renewal at least two weeks in advance.
6. Payment of the membership fee is required at the time of application for membership. Payment is charged or debited at the completion of the check-out process. EuroClio uses Stripe for secure payments online.
7. EuroClio will notify Members at least two weeks in advance of renewal of the membership subscription and payment of the membership fee.
8. In accordance with EuroClio’s Internal Rules, Members are free to choose the amount of their membership fee. A minimum fee of €20 per year is required.
9. EuroClio values the privacy of its Members. The Association only collects, stores and processes personal data for internal use, and will never share Members’ information without their explicit permission.
10. EuroClio reserves the right to store and process personal data of Members (full name, home address, phone number, email address, membership data, payment information) for membership administration purposes, until cancelation of their membership.
11. Members are entitled to request full disclosure about their personal data that EuroClio is storing and processing.