The Historical Archives of the European Union (located in Florence, Italy) is offering various research grants for scholars doing work on European integration, for research visits to the Archives.
- International Visegrad Fund Research Grant Programme 2021-2022 (deadline 31 May)
Postgraduate researchers, postdocs and early career academics from Czechia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, & Western Balkans and Eastern Partnership countries working on an aspect of European integration
- European Court of Auditors Postgraduate Research Grant Programme (deadline 25 June)
Postgraduate researchers, postdocs and early career academics doing original research on the EU’s public finances and their impact
- European Space Agency Post-graduate Research Grant Programme 2022 (deadline 30 June)
Postgraduate researchers, postdocs and early career academics in history and other social sciences and humanities from Europe doing work on ESA and Europe in space
- European People’s Party Postgraduate Research Grant(s) Programme (deadline 30 June)
Postgraduate and postdoctoral researchers working on Christian Democracy, with research stays at HAEU and/or the EPP Group’s archives in Brussels and/or at the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) in Sankt Augustin – Bonn.
- Postgraduate Vibeke Sørensen Grant (deadline 30 June)
All postgraduate scholars working on the history of European integration
For more information, please visit: https://bit.ly/3llawSB.