EUROCLIO – European Association of History Educators is proud to present a unique opportunity for history education professionals to attend the 2017 EUROCLIO Annual Conference “Intersections: How Can History Education Change Today?” The conference will take place from 2-7 April in Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain.
At the 24th Annual Conference, the EUROCLIO project Decisions and Dilemmas will launch learning materials and have workshops specifically about how to teach the European Union. Through this project, EUROCLIO is able to offer maximum three scholarships for full participation in the 2017 Annual Conference. The scholarships cover travel from door-to-door, participation in the full conference and stay for 6 nights, for maximum three grantees.
Preference will be given to candidates who:
- have a strong relationship with a EUROCLIO member organisation;
- face economic obstacles to cover their own participation;
- have concrete opportunities for follow-up and dissemination of EUROCLIO conference materials, especially from the Decisions and Dilemmas project;
- have had limited opportunities to participate in EUROCLIO annual conferences in the past.
Eligible candidates are required to:
- have adequate proficiency in English;
- have a background in history education, preferably practicing at a school;
- be motivated to engage and share knowledge with colleagues from across Europe.
How to apply?
Are you interested? Click here (or copy the link below in your browser), to fill out the application form. The deadline for applications is Monday 13 February, 23:59 CET. Applications received after Monday 13 February will not be considered. Candidates will be notified of the results by February 28 at the latest.