Association for Education and Human Rights Promotion
Udruga za Edukacija i Promicanje Ljdskhi Prava
Association for education and human rights promotion was founded in November 2011. Main goal was to provide education about human rights and holocaust for general public and in-service training for teachers. Association is non profit and non government organization.
- research, educate and inform about human rights violations,
- publish publications in the field of the Association’s activities,
- organizing lectures, courses, conferences and seminars for its members on issues related to the goal of the Association,
- cooperation with educational institutions, institutions and organizations on the application and implementation of educational projects and to cooperate with professional associations and organizations in the Republic of Croatia and the world,
- organizing study tours for its members.
ProjectsNot currently involved in any EUROCLIO projects.
April 25, 2018 Successful Meeting for the LHH Group in Serbia